With multiple regulations and regulatory agencies affecting the construction aggregates industry, this section is designed to help keep you informed of important compliance dates and advisories.
California Air Resources Board (CARB):
Course #520: How to comply with CARB diesel regulations
#520 course reviews the inspection process, discusses the consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with the following programs/regulations:
- Heavy-Duty Diesel vehicle inspection program
- Periodic smoke inspection program
- Commercial vehicle and school bus idling
- Truck and bus regulation
- Transportation refrigeration unit ATCM
- Drayage truck regulation
- Tractor trailer greenhouse gas regulation
- Public agency and utilities, Public transit agency, Solid waste vehicle regulation
- Off-Road regulation
Western Riverside County Transportation Uniform Mitigation Fee (TUMF):
On July 17 2012, Riverside County Board of Supervisors adopted a temporary fee reduction for the Western Riverside County TUMF Program. As of
April 1, 2013 the full fees will be in effect.